Awantika Dubey started to perform in her very early age. She has done much choreography in her small age. She did her international debut in Kathak dance in early age of 14 years, in 51st Asia Pacific film festival Taiwan. She also performed in Taiwan–India Festival by IMC Taiwan in year 2005/10. She went with her troupe to Japan in early age and has done choreography with traditional Japanese Dance Bugaku in Tokyo. Japan. Awantika was a part of Japan India friendship year 2007.
Awantika is one of those rare artists who are equally adept in presenting fabulous performances in both singing and dancing. Her Kathak performance includes the traditional style of performing ‘Baithaki’ where she performs by both singing and dancing at same time.
Awantika has also done much choreography on Bollywood music. She was the judge for 'The Goldeous Dance competition Taiwan'
Presently, she is running an institute where she trains many young national & international dancers.
Listed below are some of her national and international performances:
Some of the major performances in India
• Indian Classical Dance & Music Festival Khajuraho -2014
• Deendayal Reasearch Institute Chitrakoot-2014
• ‘Nari’ The Cultural Evening, Shilgram Khajuraho-2014
• The Taiwan Economic & Cultural Center (Embassy of Taiwan) New-Delhi 2014
• ‘Bharat Parva’ Swaraj Sansthan Sanchalnalaya, Bhopal (2009-12).
• ‘Shilpgram Mahotsav’ organized South central zone Cultural Centre, Nagpur (2011-14)
• ‘Duniya jo Hamne Banai’ Doordarshn Kendra Bhopal.
• ‘Don Quickzote Drama’ Bharat Bhawan Bhopal.
• ‘Virasat Mahotsav’ Cultural ministry of Madhya Pradesh in (2006-07)
• ‘Shivratri Mahotsav’ Khajuraho ( 2006-2012)
• ‘Bundeli Utsav’ Bundeli Vikas Sansthan Basari ( 1998-2006)
• ‘Jashnebachpan’ National School of Drama New-Delhi (2001)
• ‘Orccha Mahotsav’ Cultural division of orccha & Intach Heritage Educational and communication service (2002)
• ‘World tourism day’ Khajuraho ( 2004)
• Association of Petroleum Geologists conference (AAPG,USA) held at Khajuraho (2004)
• ‘Music Festival-Khajuraho Millenium’ (2000)
• Tourist Guide Federation of India, Khajuraho (2003)
Performances abroad :
• ‘Indian Music and Dance festival’ Taipei Indian Music & Culture Organization IMC 2005-2014.
• Dream community Culture & Education Develop foundation Taipei Taiwan ( 2010-14).
• Direction of Drama ‘The Taj Mahal’ 2014 Taiwan.
• 51st Asia Pacific Film Festival, Taipei Taiwan.
• The Glass art Festival Hsin-Chu Taiwan 2014.
• Judged The Goldeous Dance Competition, The Lily Group Taiwan 2012.
• The Japan India Friendship Festival, Tokyo, Japan 2007.
• The Muza Kawasaki Symphony Hall Japan Kawasaki 2007.
• International festival dances organized by Cultural ministry of Kinmen 2005/11.
• Music Director of drama ‘Peace Elephant’ for Dream community Culture & Education Develop foundation Taipei Taiwan (2011).
• ‘The Dream parade’ Taipei Taiwan 2011.
• ‘International Folk art festival’ Organized by Cutural ministry of Pintung, Kaoshong Taiwan 2011.
• The dream mall, Kaoshong, Taiwan 2011.
• The Chinese art and culture development foundation Taiwan 2012.
• National Taipei Technology university Taipei 2005, 2006.
• National centre for traditional arts Hsinchu Taiwan 2005.
Awantika Dubey is a popular Guru too. She teaches in various dance institutes like :
The Hope town Girls School-Dehradun
Govt. Mahila College–Lucknow
Deendayal Research Institute – Chitrakoot
Dream community Culture & Education Develop foundation-Taiwan
Dance & Music Direction of Drama ‘The Peace elephant’ Taiwan
Shilp Gram Khajuraho (South Central cultural Zone Nagpur)
Sacred Heart Convent High School Khajuraho
Nrityanjali Cutural Center–Khajuraho
Government Girls College, Chhatarpur
Awantika Art & Cultural Society, Khajuraho
Direction of drama 'Macchar Ki Kahani' - children's play at Shilpgram in Khajuraho - 2004.