As a young boy I was a very energetic child and loved to play pranks on everyone. My social life began developing and I stated mingling with people. As I grew up I absorbed many things from my mother and started realizing that I was made for the role which I play today.
I am an extrovert and love to convert every situation- happy or sad, into pleasant moment for everyone. I take pleasure in bringing a hearty smile on the faces of those who are with me. Being a flexible person I adapt easily to every situation and take a grip over the occasion. Anchoring a show, organizing an event, entertaining the audience has now become a habit for me.
As an individual I relish soft music and spend time acting on stage. I am fond of making new friends. Being a completely down to earth person, I get along well with people of all age groups.
Mimicry is my strong area and I express all characters well by becoming one with it. Most people want me to make them laugh and enjoy the session. I blend humor and entertainment and connect to the audience.
As we all have different levels of stress in our daily routine, we need happy lighter moments to keep ourselves balanced and focused. I find out an element of humor in a variety of situations – even in the worst possible situations. I can make people relax and get stable.
* Why Vishal Kulkarni?
1) Variety of mimicry shows customized to every occasion and audience.
2) Anchoring of stage shows in schools, colleges, business organizations and also public welfare shows.
3) Creative concept designing for all types of events.
4) Event management- Successful event management at your chosen location.
5) Special and unique family entertainment shows.
6) Training sessions for upcoming anchors and radio jockey.