Sangeet Gurukul is a pioneer institute for profound music lovers and learners.We offer state-of-the-art- facilities which help the students to enrich and polish their skills. The Gurukul looks forward to restore our years old esteemed tradition of Indian classical music and pass it on to the coming generations. Sangeet gurukul is known for its unique style of teaching. Teaching pattern is designed intentionaly to make learning classical music more intersting, so that this legacy reach to world intact with all its values. Its a place where classical music is becoming attraction for future generation and lot of youth taking interest in it. Students absorb music not only through direct sessions but also through environment we maintain . We believe in comprehensive understanding about music through reading listening and visualising for broader perspective of it, so that one can work on its own creativity and come out with much more innovative concepts. All this is possible only through its unique style of teaching . We provide various platforms to showcase student's talent ,which give boost to their confidence, eventualy which reflects in their performances.
1.Performed in a music festival “PRATIBHA” organized by Sangeet Natak Akademy New Delhi
2. Malhar Utsav., Indore
3. Music festival “Parampara” organized by Abhinav kala samaj an 40 yr. old org. Indore
4. Performed in “Naad Sadhna” a morning ragas festival organized in the memory of Pt. raghunaath Talegaokar. and was given “NAAD SADHAK” award from sangeet kala Kendra , Agra.
5.Performed in Mama Sahab Mujumdar Swar Shati Sangeet Samahroh Indore 2007.
6.Performed at Puttpurti, Prashanti Nilyam and blessed by Bhagwan Shri Satya Sai Baba.
7.Performed at Shegaon, Maharashtra in Shri Gajanan Maharaj mandir on The auspicious occasion of 'Rishi Panchmi'.
8.Honoured for his valuable contribution in the field of teaching to special children (deaf,dumb and blind) at Seva Mandir Indore & is a honorary director of musical group for differently abled children "Heaven's
9.Performed in a musical conference organized by Brihan Maharashtra Mandal, New Delhi at Bharat Natya Mandir Pune.
10. Awarded First prize in a National level competition for young classical vocal singers,organized by Brihan Maharashtra Mandal New Delhi in 2002.
11. Awarded for best performance of Indian classical music in a music competition organized by Sur Sangam Sansthan Jaipur in 1993.
12. Impressive performance in E Tv Urdu's 'Gazal Sara'.
13. Winner of many inter school and inter collegiate music competitions.
14. Winner of Killedar Trophy of Music for three years continuously.
15. Interviewed at Doordarshan's famous programme SURABHI in 1995.
16. Represented India as a Junior Ambassador in Fifth Asian Pacific Children's Convention at Fukuoka, Japan in 1993.
17. Music performance at the age of three, programme organised by Indore Municipal Corp.
also performed at different places like Delhi, pune, Japan, chittorhgarh, udaipur,Nagpur, akola et