Kathak dancer Prajakta Sathe
Dance Performances :
• The inaugural function of the Asian Film Festival ‘02 in Mumbai.
• The historical Marathi Television serial Raja Shiv Chatrapati.
• The ‘Maharashtra Gaurav Sahyadri Puraskar’ at Rang Bhavan Mumbai.
• The ‘Maharashtra Din’ Celebration Programme on E TV Marathi.
• ‘Aathvaa Sur’, a Programme based on the remembrance of Late Sri Sudhir Phadke on ETV.
• ‘Krishna Ballet’ at Dinanath Natyamandir and Yashwantrao Chavan Auditorium.
• A devotional dance and music festival ‘Naman 2004’ at Ruia College.
• The ‘Hirak Mahotsav celebration’ of Shiv Sena Pramukh Shri Balasaheb Thakrey at Shanmukhananda Auditorium in Mumbai.
• Various College Festivals like Youth Festival(Mumbai University), Malhar Festival (St Xavier’s College), Umang (N.M College) and Utsav (Ramnarain Ruia College).
• Performed at the prestigious Maharashtra Gaurav Awards ’06.
• Performed at the international lawyers conference at the opening ceremony at the Intercontinental for Kocchar Associates.
• A marathi feature film, ‘Bhiti-Ek Satya’ , directed by Shri. Subhash Phadke.
• The dance festival for I.E.S. College of Architecture.
• The award winning ‘Culture Curry’, a classical indo-western fusion dance for Malhar festival.
• The award winning ‘Abhivyakti’ ,a blended dance of two classical dance forms for Malhar Festival.
• The award winning ‘Jugalbandi’,a pure classical dance composition for Umang festival.
• The devotional music & dance festival ‘Naman’ for Ruia College.
• Dances for the students of various colleges like Ruparel, Ruia, Poddar, I.E.S.,Mithibhai, Kohinoor Institute Of Management, etc.
• The play,“Paus Tasa Shimbolikach”directed by the renowed Nishikan Kamat.
• The dance performances for the Maharashtra Gaurav Awards ’06.
• The play “Katha Hi Sadhu Vanyachi” written by the renowed Mr. Shrirang Godbole for INT festival.
• A professional play GA MA BHA NA by eclet infotainment.
• A youth based cultural prog. UTTARAYAN 2008 based on the theme “Vay Vadali Vijanche” for chitpavan sangh at Yeshwant Natya Mandir – Mumbai.
• Choreographed the Sanskrit musical play for Ramnarain ruia college for the year 2008.
? Has been appointed as a judge for numerous dance events held by various institutes like
M.T.N.L. , sachivalaya , ball dance by MA.NA.VI.SE. ,RUIA, mantralaya etc.
? Has been called for delivering lectures, demonstrations and talks on dance by various institutions and has been a guest lecturer for Ruia college.
? Teaches dance at her institute, ‘Shubhangi Nritya Kalamandir’ at Dadar and conducts
various dance workshops.
? Co-ordinator and comperor for the SPIC MACAY association Mumbai and has worked for shows of eminent artists like, Pt. Birju Maharaj, Pt. Vidyadhar Vyas, Pt. Ronu Majumdar, Smt. N. Rajam, Smt. Padma Talwalkar, Smt. Neela Bhagwat etc.
Krishna Ballet showcases the life of Lord Krishna.It depicts the alliance of Lord Krishna with the gopis of Brindavan and his special bond with Radha. Krishna is usually regarded as the eight incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Lord krishna is the embodiment love and divine joy that destroy all pain and sin.
This is a theme-based dance show by Prajakta Sathe. In this program artist will perform on the theme of your choice. Prajakta exibits a wide array of dance like classical dance, folk, Bollywood, etc.
Kathak performed by promising Kathak artist-Prajakta Sathe. Kathak is one of the eight forms of Indian classical dances, originated from Uttar Pradesh, India.
Awards & Achievements
* Judged the dance competition for the zonal head quarters of the municipal commission
Mumbai. * Compered the Maharashtra Shasan Sanskrutik Sanchalanalaya’s “Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Rajya Natya Spardha” and hosted the inaugural function for the same.