* Top Grade artist of the All India Radio & Doordarshan & has also participated in all the major Music Conferences in the country & abroad.
* Sung 20 ragas (2 each from 10 thats) against 20 rhythms.
* Recording of two volumes of 19 Traditional Thumris in over 10 rhythms brought out by M/s Bmg Crescendo India Pvt. Ltd.
* Written articles for various magazines devoted to music.
* Shruti Sadolikar has been interviewed by many newspapers, magazines & television channels all over the world.
Lectures by Shruti Sadolikar :
* Visiting Professor to the Rotterdam Conservatorium, Netherlands.
* Various Lectures & demonstrations in many Universities in India. U.S.A., U.K. Canada, France.
Performances of Shruti Sadolikar:
* Performed at the prestigious Edinburgh Festival – The Night Raga, Aug. 2002.
* Contributed to the making of ‘Jana Gana Mana’, a CD made by the Bharatbala Productions & released on 15th Aug. 2000.
* Producer, Music Director & Coordinator of the evergreen Marathi Musical play ‘Sangeet Samshykallol’ presented at the ‘World Music Theatre Festival’ in the Netherlands, April 1999.
* Revived the play ‘Sangeet Tulsidas’ after almost 60 years to pay homage to her father the late Pt. Wamanrao Sadolikar, who had played the role of 'Tulsidas' in the original in the 1930’s. The play was written by Govindrao Temple.