Apart from numerous performances in various places, some major Sattriya solo and group performances of Krishnakshi are:
1. Sattriya Dance performance in Srijan Utsav, Siliguri.
2. Sattriya Dance performance on the occasion of Biswa Nritya Diwas in Rabindra Bhawan organized by North East Zone Cultural Centre, Dimapur and Directorate of Culture, Govt of Assam.
3. Sattriya Dance performance in SARAS 10 held in Maniran Dewan Trade Centre.
4. Sattriya Dance performance in the Inaugural function of 10th International Expo held in Maniram Dewan Trade Centre.
5. Sattriya Dance performance in the historic Barpeta Sattra, Sri Hati Sattra of Soalkuchi etc.
6. Sattriya Dance performance in Silpagram, Guwahati in the program ‘ An evening of Sattriya Nritya by Ramkrishna Talukdar and group’ sponsored by Indian Council for Cultural Relations, Ministry of External Affairs, Govt of India and North East Zone Cultural Centre, Ministry of Culture, Govt of India.
7. Sattriya Dance performance in the opening ceremony of 1st South Asian Youth Conference, held in IIM , Bangaluru on 23rd May 2011 . The event was organized by Blue Ribbon Movement in association with IIMB and Peace Child International.
8. Sattriya Dance performance in Sri Sri Sankardev Mandir, Soalkuchi on the occasion of Sankar Mahotsav.
9. Sattriya Dance performance in ‘Saaneki – Indelible Impression of Assam’- a programme organized by Kuhipat Foundation in National Centre of Performing Arts, Mumbai, in Nov 2011.
10. Sattriya Dance performance in Srimanta Sankardev Bhawan, New Delhi on the occasion of Silver Jubilee celebration of Nartan Kala Niketan .
11.Sattriya Dance performance in an evening of ‘ Sattriya Nritya by Krishnakshi Kashyap and group’ a programme sponsored by North East Zone Cultural Centre , Ministry of Culture, Govt of India in Silpagram Auditorium.
12. Sattriya Dance performance in Namrup on the occasion of Golden Jubilee celebration of Srimanta Sankar Sangha, Dibrugarh.
13. Sattriya Dance performance in Dol Govinda Mandir, Rajadwar, North Guwahati on the occasion of Dol Utsav.
14. Performed in the Dance and Music Festival of North East organized by ICCR and NEZCC in Shilpgram Auditorium, Panjabari, Guwahati.
15. Performed in the Tripura Tourism Festival, Melaghar, Tripura and in Harijola Folk Culture and Tourism Festival, Kakrabon, Tripura.
16. Performed in the Nritya Milan-A festival of classical dancers for young dancers in LTG auditorium, New Delhi.