Bharati University. Calcutta Television is also an arena of her occasional performances. Connoisseurs have wholeheartedly praised her performances in both home and abroad. Some of the major conferences where she has given her performances are-
* Bhubaneshwar Music Circle.
* Kathak Utsav by Delhi Kathak Kendra.
* Concert by Kalaprakash,Benaras.
* Haldia Music Circle.
* Annual Concert of Prayaag Sangeet Samity Allahabad.
* Serampur Sangeet Samaj.
* Nikhil Banerjee Memorial Music Conference.
* Keramatullah Khan Music Conference.
* Saptasur Music Conference.
* Konark Dance Festival.
* 10th Rastriya Kala Mela by Lalit Kala Academy.
* Concert arranged by I.C.C.R. & Birla Academy of Art & Culture.
* Uday Shankar Dance Festival.
* Swarn Nritya Prtibha Festival by Sangeet Natak Academy.
* Annual connference of Payaag Sangeet Samity.
* World Dance Day of Patna Sangeet Natak Academy.
* Lecture Performance series if IRCEN.
* Guru Purnima Fest in Patna.
And many others.
Alokparna has received high applause in many Festivals and Concerts outside India. Some of them are-
* Concert in Canden Centre,London,U.K.
* Concert by South Asian Cultural Society, Essex.
* Overseas Women Association, Buckinghampshire.
* Leicester Probashi, Leicester.
* Festival of South Asian Music and Dance, Birmingham.
* Harbourfront Centre,Toronto,Canada.
* Cpncert by Indian Classical Music and Dance Society,Winnipeg,Canada.
* Sarathi Classical Dance Group,Toronto.
* Srutilaya Music and Dance Academy, Toronto.
* Festival De Dansa, Barcelona, Spain.
And many more.
Her many-facet activities in the field of Kathak includes-
Giving solo Kathak dance recitals both nationally and internationally.
Teaching Kathak, conducting workshops and lecture demonstrations - classes on both technical and expressional aspects of Kathak. She is involved in chorographical work with many dance groups.
You tube links are:
1) Madhusudan by Pushpak on 9th May 2010:
2) Matri Vandana: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB6utb7Owyg
3) Drut Teentaal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjyBOmKfOZc
4) Paran in Drut Laya: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDcscKl5LD0
5) Footwork: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVFUNvKszf4
7) Tishra Jati: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koDj8Co3V90
8) Taal n Footwork: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxOHAcO1F1g
'PUSHPAK'- An Academy of dance is Alokparna's brainchild. This institution involves beginners to senior students who are already performers. Affiliated to Pracheen Kala Kendra, it has a branch in Toronto, Canada.
The institution not only presents its annual concerts in renowned auditoriums in Kolkata, it also has its production team which is superbly presenting itself in concerts and festivals. Among many, some noteworthy presentation of 'PUSPAK' was in :
* Uday Shankar Dance Festival
* Bangladesh Utsav
* Orissa Festival
* Bharatiya Sanskriti Samsad
* Birth Centenary of Mother Teresa
* Festival by Youth Guild
* Russian Embassy
* 150th birth Centenary Celebration of Tagore Organized by West Bengal Dance Group Federation & W.B. Government and many others.
PUSPAK was highly acclaimed by spectators for its productions like:
'Kathak Anek Rang' etc.